Here’s a podcast I stumbled on at Jeff Goins’ site, where Jeff interviews author, speaker, and Ramsey guy, Jon Acuff, about his latest book, Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work, and Never Get Stuck.
If you’re into books about writing, financial independence, motivational management, and entrepreneurship, then you should give this a listen. It’s only 28 minute long and you won’t be disappointed.
You can also click on the book cover to go over to Amazon and learn more about Do Over.
Highlights from the interview:
- Why Jon walked away from his dream job
- The struggle between telling the truth and saying things that will be shared
- The benefits of community
- The single most important thing authors need to remember
- Jon’s biggest fears he’s currently facing