We’re half way into the best month of the year, and it’s been a so-so month for me as far as the writing is concerned. Hope it’s a good one for you so far. Hare are Five Links for ya to read over the weekend!
1. Let’s start with a fun little video giving 25way’s list of their 10 Most Popular Fiction Writers. I’m so-so on a few of them, but hey, I like lists.
2. Since I have just confessed to liking lists, here are 20 Tips for Becoming a Frighteningly Good Writer from numero uno on the list above, care of Jon Morrow at Smart Blogger.
3. And for even more fun, Sam Bennett gives us 5 Quick facts about reading.
4. And now, in some new that isn’t fun at all, Porter Anderson at Publishing Perspectives reports a Sharp Downturn in US Indie Ebook Share.
5. Finally, Derek Haines takes a look at What Ailing Twitter Growth Means For Self Publishers at his Just Publishing Advice blog.
That does it for this week. The Nebraska Writers Guild Fall Conference starts tonight. I’ll be there all day Saturday, so if you’re attending, be sure to say hello. Otherwise, have a great weekend!