1. With NaNoWriMo just a few weeks away, be sure to check out this vlog from Briana Mae Morgan for some tips on hitting 50K.
2. Ryan Lanz has a good resource here for writers of all levels, but especially for those who are just starting out: Writer’s Toolbox
3. Is your novel already published? Then you should read 4 Important Marketing Actions to Take on Amazon as Soon as Your Book is Published by Stephanie Chandler.
4. What is truth? Steve McEllistrem shows us how Perception is Everything.
5. Finally, Sydney Scrogham asks a question we should all be asking ourselves: Is Your Day Job Destroying Your Ability To Write?
And that is it for the week. Watch some scary movies or college football, or do whatever else you do to enjoy October. But above all else, get some writing done!