1. Let’s start by checking out this batch of links from Merce Cardus on on Writing, Self-Publishing & Better Living.
2. Here’s an interview with Susannah Rickards at Daily (w)rite discussing all sorts of things, but with a focus on writing a successful short story.
3. Gordon A. Wilson asks What Isn’t Horror in this post looking at what makes up (and what doesn’t make up) the genre we love.
4. Here’s some great advice from Nicole L’autore on How To Outline Without Getting Overwhelmed.
5. Finally, Are Book Covers that Important? The answer might surprise you… from Carmen DeSousa.
Have a great weekend, a great month, and if you’re in Nebraska, there’s still time to sign up for the Nebraska Writers Guild Fall Conference this weekend.