1. Robin Rivera has a guest post at Write On Sisters discussing something I haven’t really thought about before: The Back-up Antagonist.
2. Do you like flash fiction? Do you like zombies? Then be sure to check out Brice Chandler’s post on Zombies in 25 Words or Less at dyingdayszombie.com.
3. Have doubts? Don’t we all. Don’t worry, though, not all hope is lost. Kristen A Kieffer shows us How to Overcome Writing Doubts and Rock Your Novel Style over at shesnovel.com.
4. For the freelancers (or future freelancers) here is Jane Friedman with a look at her First Year of Full-Time Freelancing.
5. Here is great advice for the pantsers out there from Molly Greene: How A Pantser Outlines: My Method.
That’s it for now. Keep writing, keep reading, and keep NaNoWriMo-ing, if you’re taking the challenge this year.