Hey, it’s time again for Five Links Friday! Hope you enjoy.
1. Let’s start with an older post by Barbara Rogan looking at conflict in fiction: Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
2. Too much backstory a huge problem for new writers. Here is a post on Weaving Backstory Into Frontstory by James Scott Bell at Writer Unboxed with some great tips.
3. Here’s some NaNo advice from Mary Pletsch at Fictorian.
4. Nathan Bransford has a great post on How to Write a Synopsis for a Novel at his blog.
5. Finally, here’s a good post on by Kate Coe at Almond Press on How to edit another writer’s work. We’re often asked to critique for other writers, so make sure you do it well, right?
That closes out this week. Have a great weekend, and for those of you doing NaNoWriMo this year, best of luck!