It’s Friday and it’s a million degrees below zero over here. So turn up the heat, bundle up, stay indoors, and check out this week’s edition of Five Links Friday!
1. Let’s start off the week with some lighthearted advice on How to Calm a Hysteric Writer by Victoria Griffin.
2. Misha Gericke asks in this post: “In terms of your writing career, where do you see yourself five years from now, and what’s your plan to get there?” This is something we should all be asking ourselves every day.
3. One thing many of us could use advice on is How to use adjectives in creative writing. Check out this post by Peter Rey for some tips.
4. Andrea Bates asks an interesting question at The Writeristas: Do you have a writing habit, or a writing practice?
5. And for you busy folks out there, here is a quick podcast with 5 Steps to Find Time for Writing by Ann Kroeker.
And that does it for the week. I’m planning to make some major progress on a WIP novel this weekend and I hope you are too 🙂 But whatever you do, enjoy the weekend and stay warm.
If you’ve got any links you’d like to share this week, feel free to leave them in the comments section!