Hey, it’s another awesome Friday! We had a big blast of snow, but it’s almost gone now. I’m planning to take the kids on a big wagon ride around the block later today 🙂 Here are Five Links for you to read over the weekend.
1. Let’s start with one for the self-publishing authors. If you’re looking for some resources on your book cover, look no further. Ricardo Fayet at Reedsy.com has an incredible post on Book Cover Design and finding a professional cover artist.
2. Catherine Egan has an interesting post at Writer’s Digest on 7 Writing Rules You Can Ignore. I say “interesting” because I disagree with at least half of it. Still give it a look and judge for yourself.
3. Jessica Stillman has a post at Inc.com suggesting that adding these two little tweaks to your daily routine for much greater clarity and creativity. I’m willing to try.
4. A Little Jealousy Never Hurt Anyone, Right? Wrong. Paige Duke has a post at Standoutbooks.com showing how jealousy hurts your writing career and what you can do about it.
5. And let’s close things out with a look at the Charlie Hebdo attack and the importance of satire over at The Rubin Report.
And that closes out another week. Have a great weekend and get some stuff done!
Have any links to share? Leave a comment!