1. Let’s start with an interesting post from Jane Friedman’s blog. 5 Steps to Creating a Great Audiobook looks at something that has never crossed my mind, which is creating an audiobook. Totally with a read.
2. I’ll admit it; I’ve been in a bit of an emotional rut lately. No idea why, and I really shouldn’t be, but it is affecting everything from writing to the day job. Either way, this quick post from Princess of the Light has some great advice for everyone: Ready to Change Your Life? Do Something Daily
3. Wow, here’s an awesomely useful post from Sheila M. Averbuch at Words and Pics: Plot and structure are the way to your reader’s heart Plotting is so important. Never forget that.
4. Bryan Hutchinson has a great post at Positive Writer looking at Why You Need To Do Something Stupid (To Succeed As An Artist). What a great, timely article.
5. Ooh check this out. Dan Malakin has a great post on dealing with “show don’t tell” problems: Show and Tell: 3 quick tips to make a reader love your writing
And that does it for the week. Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend!