1. From K.M. Weiland’s awesome blog, here is a post about your novel’s beginning: Think You Wrote a Great Hook for Your Book’s Beginning? Find Out Why It May Not Be Enough
2. Of course writing the book isn’t the hardest part. Selling it is, and part of that includes being able to write a good blurb. Trouble the Write Way has some good pointers: The Length of Blurbs
3. Sticking on the topic of novels, Kathy Crowley has a post looking at narration at Beyond the Margins that is worth reading: The Novel with Many Narrators is a Multiheaded Beast
4. The Passive Voice has a massive resource on publishing in this post: Big Publishing and Me
5. Finally, here are 10 Great Postcasts for Writers.
And that is all. I’ll be back soon with a few more posts, but until then, have a great and productive weekend!