It’s Friday again, ya’ll! And Omaha Blizzard 2017 turned out to me not more than a light cover of snow. It’s still enough to put the kids out there for a bit and let them make a mess, so all is well. Here is another Five Links Friday to get you through the weekend
1. This is kind of interesting. Literary agent Janet Reid answers the question Will self-publishing doom me?
2. I think the consensus it that every author needs a website. Derek Haines agrees, but he’s got a post on his blog wit four free options for the author on a budget.
3. Having no luck with your queries and considering self-publishing? Check out this post by Victoria Lindstrom on Bringing Your Beloved Story to Life.
4. Becca Puglisi has a post at Writers Helping Writers on Lesser-Known Character Archetypes that is worth a look.
5. Finally, let’s finish up with an awesome post by Sean P. Carlin on time management for writers: Writing as Fast as I Can: On Time Management and Working More Efficiently.
And that’s it. Hope you had a great week and will have an ever better weekend.
Have any writing links you’d like to share? Leave a comment!