1. You may have hear about Amazon’s new policy in regard to errors in self-published ebooks. Ben Reiland at Written Word Media gives us 5 Ways to Avoid Getting Your Book Suspended on Amazon
2. There are times where it can be so difficult to balance your writing with family and the day job. I know that as well as anyone. Cameron Morrissey has 5 Ways to Turn Your Chaotic Day into Order to give us some hope.
3. On a related note, check out How To Write When You’re A Parent by Danielle Campoamor at Writer’s Digest.
4. Onward to some craft advice. All genre writers need to throw in a fight scene at least every once in a while. For those of us who struggle with that, here is How to Write Realistic Fight Scenes from K.M. Weiland’s blog.
5. And finally, since I’m once again going down the dark path of revising a novel, I found this post by Emily Wenstrom at The Write Practice particularly inspiring: 10 Things About Rough Drafts I Learned From My First Novel
I hope I gave you enough to read this time. It’s the weekend; enjoy it, but keep it busy and don’t waste a second of it.