Read and Enjoy…
1. While not my genre, Romance University has a great article about dealing with rejection in your writing. Check out Dealing with Rejection – How to Pick Yourself Up and Keep Writing by Rachael Thomas.
2. If You Run a Business, You Need to Hear These Five Things from Gary Vaynerchuk’s site. Why am I posting this on a writing site? Because if you’re a writer, writing is your business.
3. Here’s another fun post from the always fun (and often educational) blog of Chuck Wending’s Terrible Minds: The Emotional Milestones of Writing A Novel: A Handy Guide!
4. Another site that is always filled with great info is Shelli Johnson’s blog. Here is an article from her archives that you must read: Why It’s Not The Critic Who Matters.
5. Finally, from Derek Haines’ awesome blog, check out Don’t Join The Sloppy Writer Brigade for some advice on editing and self-publishing.
Hope you had a productive week. Now go have an awesome weekend.