Dude, March is already a third of the way done. This year is going by way too quickly! So keep writing and reaching your goals. But if you do need a break, here are some writing links for you to read over the weekend.
1. Sarah Gailey has a post at Tor with a look at something most of use hadn’t really thought about before: Storytelling Through Costume: The Badass Black Tank Top Walks the Line.
2. Here’s some great Advice to Aspiring Writers from Neil Gaiman in a Nerdist Podcast Interview.
3. If you’re self-publishing or even considering self-publishing, definitely check out this post by Franc Ingram at M. L. Keller’s blog on Selecting an Editor and Cover Artist.
4. And while on the topic of self-publishing and indie authors, here are some Apps, Tools & Plugins for Indie Authors to try out courtesy of Frances Caballo at thebookdesigner.com.
5. Finally, let’s close out with some Opportunities for Writers in March and April 2017 from Aerogramme Writers’ Studio.
That’s it for now! Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend.
Have any links worth sharing? Post ’em in the comments section.