1. We’re all writers here, right? We’re all creative people here, right? So why can’t we figure out a creative way to get more work done in less time? Yann Girard asks that very question in this post, The full stack creative, at Medium.com.
2. Everyone knows I’m a big proponent of setting and writing down goals. That goes for both writing goals and life goals. But as life changes, so do our goals. Here is a post by Chris Guillebeau looking at How Goals Change Over Time, and What to Do About It.
3. All writers find themselves in revision hell at some point. Here are some Revision Cheats Sheets by Elizabeth Buege to help you get through it.
4. I’ve actually met writers who said they’d rather walk away from a contract than “be forced” to change anything in their manuscript. I think that’s crazy. Editors exist for a reason, and as M.R. Mortimer says in this post, You Have to Love Your Editors.
5. Finally, while this may not be completely writing related, here’s a post by Brian Tracy reminding us to Discover the Importance of Lifelong Learning.
That’s do it for this week. Have an awesome weekend and check back later!