1. Let’s start with a post on What Writing Success Requires by author John Ellsworth.
2. Did you know that writers can be happy? Here’s a great post by Nicole Lautore giving us 8 Addictive Habits of Happy Writers.
3. Why write a book if you’re not going to be able to sell it? At least that’s how I see things… Anyhow, here’s a post by Denise Drespling looking at How to Make Your Novel Sellable.
4. And if you are looking to publish, you should check out Kelsye Nelson’s post on Tips for Submitting Your Book Proposal
5. Finally, since public speaking is by far my biggest weakness as a writer, here are 3 Tricks to Surviving a Public Speaking Event by Becca Puglisi at Writers Helping Writers.
And that will do it for this week. Check back next week as I’m hoping to get back on a Mon-Wed-Friday schedule. Until then, have a great weekend!