1. Feeling a little down about your writing, or anything else going on in your life? You shouldn’t. Here are 20 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think You Are from Pulptastic. Most likely at least a few of these apply to you.
2. As writers, we need to be able to make our writing as clean and error-free as possible, even though we may not be professional editors. Here are Top 10 Copy Editing Tips for Creatives from The Creative Group blog.
3. Don’t stop writing. Here are 2 Methods to Keep You Writing Forever by Denise Drespling in a guest post at Palace of Twelve Pillars.
4. Need a writing pep talk? You might want to read Good Things Come To Those Who…Have Patience by Tonya Kuper at Write All Year.
5. Every writer has A Reason to Write. What is yours?
Have a great weekend and enjoy Wrestlemania 31 this Sunday. 🙂