Oh my, it’s already the last day of March. This month has been a roller-coaster for sure, with the new baby and everything else going on. Anyhow, it’s great to be back with another Five Links after taking a short break from the blog.
Here we go!
1. Let’s start with a quick motivational video from Team Fearless: Hard Work Beats Talent – ANYONE Can Win! Anyone can win, indeed. Don’t forget that.
2. Here’s an older post by Alex Goldfayn at Evangelist Marketing with 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Start Journaling Today.
3. Your book blurb is one of the most important tools for selling copies. Here is a post on Optimizing your Online Book Description by M.L. Keller with some great advice.
4. Already have a book done and want to write a sequel? Be sure to check out 5 Rules for How to Write a Sequel to Your Book by K.M. Weiland.
5. Finally, while 2017 is already 1/4 of the way over, there are still plenty of opportunities for writers out there. Here is a search list of Writing Contests in 2017 provided by Reedsy.com.
That’s all for now. I’ll be back shortly with my end of the month post, but let’s just say I’m really excited about the next couple of months. I hope yours will be just a productive as mine!
Got any links to share? Post ’em to the comments section below!