First Friday of March! Hope yours a good one. Here’s another batch of Five Links Friday for ya!
1. Let’s start with a little look at mystery with a post by Mary Gillgannon at RMFW, The Thrill of the Unexpected.
2. I follow a lot of authors on Twitter, but nothing gets me to unfollow quicker someone quicker than when I see them do numbers 7-9 on the don’t part of Frances Caballo’s post on Twitter 101 for Authors: Hashtags, Do’s & Don’ts at bookworm.com.
3. Have a writing ritual? You should, according to James Lee Schmidt and his post on The Benefits of Writing Rituals.
4. Marketing our books is still one of the areas most of us could improve in. Here is a post on The Creative Penn with some tips on Using Amazon Ads to Grow a Newsletter List by Alexandra Amor
5. Know your readers…here’s an older post from elfwriter.com that is worth a look: Why We Read Fantasy gives a look inside some of the readers out there who enjoy epic fantasy.
That’ll do it for the week. Let’s try to make this month count and catch up on some of the 2017 goals we’ve all fallen behind on so far 🙂
Thanks for reading a feel free to share any awesome writing links you’ve seen this month in the comments section!