And the weekend is here. Hopefully this one will be a little more laid back, as we’ve had some pretty crazy weekends as of late. At least things are never boring. Here is another set of Five Links Friday. Enjoy the weekend!
1. Mythic Scribes has another great post on pacing: What Plot and Poker Have in Common.
2. Here’s a post by Nicole Fitton on character development that is totally worth a look: Perfectly Flawed?
3. For those of you preparing to query your novel, Kate Coe at Almond Press has a great post on How to Write Query and Cover Letters covering all of the basics to get you started.
4. Susan Spann has some great advice on publishing contracts (and how to try to get out of one if you’re not happy with it) in this guest post at Writers in the Storm: How to Request A Reversion of Publishing Rights.
5. Let’s wrap things up with a post by Julie Holmes at Facets of a Muse looking at the old Write What You Know adage.
And that’ll do it for the week. Hope you have a great Easter for those of you who are into that, or a great weekend for those of you are aren’t 🙂 See ya in a few!
Have any writing articles to share? Leave a comment and let us know!