Let’s have at it.
1. This one is more of a motivational post than a strictly writing related one, but 15 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Friday by Adrian Granzella Larssen at The Daily Muse is definitely worth checking out. Ask yourself these questions and start off the weekend on a positive note.
2. Here’s another positive article from the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Blog. Finding Your Words Through Passion by Liesa Malik talks about how she overcame the writing rut she had found herself in.
3. Kristine Carlson Asselin at Writer’s Rumpus asks How Many Queries Does it Take to Get an Agent? and provides some interesting numbers. One thing to remember. Nobody snags an agent on their first try, unless they’re already well-established.
4. If you’re a writer, it’s almost mandatory to be on Twitter. Some writers have awesome Twitter feeds. Others provide nothing but spam (“BUY MY BOOK!”). Molly Greene gives us 10 Tweets You Should Never Send if you’re a writer. Or even if you’re not.
5. Finally, here’s a post for the self-published authors out there. You’ve already got your ebook. You might have a print version as well. But do you have an audiobook yet? Here is a post with some tips on How To Record Your Own Audiobooks For ACX.
That’s it for now. Have a great and productive weekend.