It’s time again for Five Links Friday. Finally starting to figure out a new routine as we calibrate our lives with the new baby, but so far all is going pretty well. Enjoy the weekend and do some reading–starting right here…
1. This article on shows that J.K. Rowling’s Latest Advice For Budding Authors Will Inspire You To Pick Up Your Pen And Write. Can’t argue with that.
2. Here’s an inspiring story from Kim M. Watt about doing a little Wandering & Wondering. Try it and see what kind of ideas you can come up with.
3. Writing is, for the most part, a solitary exercise. But it doesn’t always have to be. Here is a post by Kristyn Fetterman at Write Stream Publishing on Including People in the Writing Process.
4. Here’s an older post by Steve McEllistrem asking a question worth considering: Why Don’t We Read Anymore?
5. Finally, let’s end with something EVIL. Okay, not really evil, but with a post on Writing What’s Evil (without Promoting it) by September C. Fawkes.
And that’ll do it for the week. If you’re in Nebraska, you should totally check out the Nebraska Writers Guild Spring Conference this weekend. I’ll be there, along with a hundred or so other writers eager to network, pitch, and learn. Hope to see you there!
Have any writing articles you’d like to share this week? Post them in the comments section!