Here are five links for ya!
1. Let’s start with a post from Jane Dougherty over at Adventures in YA Publishing: On Writing YA – Reflecting the Emotional Age of the Reader.
2. I think we all struggle when it comes to marketing our writing. Here are some interesting survey results on marketing from Kelsye Nelson’s blog: 2016 Book Marketing Survey Results: 6 Complaints.
3. For you bloggers out there, I’m sure you’re well aware of the importance of having a mobile-friendly site. Here are 5 Ways to Make Your Content Mobile-Friendly for Increased Traffic and Engagement from QuickSprout.com.
4. Here’s a nice post from Lisa Wingate from Women Writers, Women’s Books with a look at How to keep your novel on track. Great advice for us guys too!
5. Finally, here are some words from K.M. Weiland on a writing mistake we all make sometimes: Info Dumps.
So there you have it. Read this articles and become a better, more successful author. And then enjoy the rest of the weekend and get some writing done when you can.