I’ll keep it short due to the new arrival and we’ll stick to a horror theme for the day, so here goes…
1. Let’s start with 13 Tips For Writing Horror Fiction, by Robert Gray of Hellnotes.com.
2. Chuck Wendig’s Terrible Minds blog has a great post with 25 Things You Should Know About Writing Horror
3. Franklin Murdock has an article at HorrorTree looking at how your language connects with the reader: Notes from Purgatory – “Brevity. Soul. Wit.”
4. Just for fun, here’s an older article from StoryLink looking at Writing Horror Comedy.
5. Finally, let’s close out with a collection of horror related articles from Writer’s Digest: How to Write a Horror Story
Enjoy the weekend and get plenty of rest for me.