1. Let’s start with an older post from Becca Puglisi at Writers Helping Writers (my kind of site) looking at Creating Unforgettable Settings, Part 3: Maximizing the Setting. Describing a great setting is one of the most difficult things, so read the article and grab some advice.
2. Do you know 5D-cinemas? Allow Alex Limberg at Warrior Writers to answer that question in Making Fiction Come Alive! Using the Senses for Maximum Impact.
3. Marketing! Marketing! Marketing! Yes, we know is the most important thing a writer can do (besides actually writing). But Is Your Use of Social Media Marketing Efficient? Let Wendy C. Garfinkle answer that for you in a guest post at Bad Red Head Media.
4. Hey ya’ll. I love writing. I love money. I love reading about writing and money. So I hope you find this post on budgeting your time by Sydney Scrogham as useful as I did: You’ve Got To Prioritize Your Writing Time Like You Budget Your Money.
5. And finally, since most of you readers are also writers, here are 7 Things That Will Doom Your Novel (& How to Avoid Them) by James Scott Bell at Writers Digest.
And that’s it for the week. Read this stuff. Set some goals. Get some shit done.
See ya soon!