1. From Kristen A Kieffer’s She’s Novel blog, here is How to Create Character Motivations That Will Rivet Your Readers. Sometimes I have trouble with clear character motivation, so this article has got some really useful information for me.
2. Write, Dream, Repeat takes a look at Five Most Common Formatting Mistakes Indie Authors Make.
3. Writer’s block? Nat Russo has 8 Ways to Beat Writer’s Block. Good advice there; it’s happens to all of us every now and then.
4. Conflict in real life sucks. Conflict in fiction is what makes fiction work. Here is a post by Michelle Hauck with some great suggestions for Adding Conflict To Your Writing.
5. Finally, here are 10 More Websites That Help Cure Writer’s Block With Writing Prompts from site. Writing prompts are always fun, so there you go.
Have a great weekend. Stay dry, and write lots.