1. Let start out the weekend with an article by Michelle Russell at Write To Done giving us 5 Tricks To Sneak Past Perfectionism. Don’t let your inner perfectionist get in your way when you work on your first draft.
2. Are you querying? I’m not, but I should be by the end of the summer. And querying is hard. Sara Megibow gives us some successful query letters in this post at Writers Digest: Successful Queries: Agent Sara Megibow and “The Weight of Zero”
3. Here’s an interesting article by Jeff Goins looking at The Truth About Natural-Born Talent.
4. Editing is hard! Here is JS Morin with 5
Moar More Self-Editing Tips to help you out.
5. Wouldn’t it be cool if the English language was more consistent? Sadly, it’s not. But never fear. All you need to do is Just Memorize These Irregular Verbs, care of Shundalyn Allen at Grammarly.
And just like that, another successful week is in the books. Enjoy your weekend and don’t waste a minute of it!