So after last weekend’s crazy event, we’re back for another Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Let’s start with a post on Reedsy with some tips on How to write a compelling protagonist. For bonus points, they’ve got a bunch of Star War references!
2. Need some reasons to write? Here are Steve Rasnic Tem and Melanie Tem at Apex answering the question Why Write?.
3. Want to be a writer? You need a thick skin. Here’s a post by Johanna DeBiase at Writer’s Digest with some thoughts on How and Why to Write Like a Pachyderm.
4. Becca Puglisi at Writers Helping Writing has a nice post looking at Character Motivation.
5. Finally, here’s an interesting resource at One Stop For Writers: Emotion Thesaurus.
That’ll do it for the weekend. If you’re in the area, I’ll be one of the authors signing books at the Six Corners of Nebraska event in Bellevue this weekend at the Sarpy County Museum from 12-5. Hope to see you there.
So you try to have a great weekend and I’ll try to not get run over by a car again.
Got any great writing links to share? Leave a comment!