Another weekend is upon us, and that means it’s another Five Links Friday. Try to stay out of the heat and enjoy!
1. Let’s start with a post by Roland Yeomans on How to Write a Book Blurb. Good stuff to know whether you’re querying or self-publishing.
2. Here’s an inspirational post by Sara Letourneau on how a writer’s retreat restored faith in her craft. Something we should all try at some point, I’d say.
3. Since I’m in the midst of worldbuilding a new project, I thought it would be nice to share this post on Worldbuilding, Demystified by Becca Puglisi at Writes Helping Writers.
4. Why Write? Here is a post by Kim M. Watt with an answer to that very question.
5. Finally, let’s end with some writer cautions. Check out Don’t Believe Everything You Hear by Bryan Hutchinson at Positive Writer.
That’s it for now. Hope you have a great and productive weekend!
Read any cool writing articles this week? Give a share in the comments.