Here’s some stuff to read…
1. Is there a Grand Conspiracy Against Publishing Your Book? According to Iain S. Thomas, there might be. Click on the article and find out.
2. Derek Haines in his latest post asks a question all self-published (and most small press published) authors should be asking themselves: Should I Pay For Book Promotion?
3. Here’s an awesome post from K.M. Weiland with some great advice on openings: Deadly Story Openers: How to Fix a Boring Characteristic Moment
4. Jeff Goins has an interesting piece on his blog: What I Learned from Not Hitting the New York Times Best Sellers List
5. Boom Social lists Top 3 Social Media Mistakes Made By Small Businesses. I think this can apply to writers as well, since you should be looking at your writing as a small business anyhow.
And that is it. Check out this articles, and for all you dads out there, have a great Father’s Day!