It’s the first Friday of June and I feel like this is going to be an awesome month. Let’s get right into Five Links Friday!
1. Let’s start with a motivational tip from NAME at Two Drops of Ink: Just Write! Stop Waiting for the Good Stuff. I couldn’t agree more. Get the words done and worry about the mess later.
2. One of the reasons I have this blog is to encourage other writers to keep going. Here’s a post from April Davila on The Power to Encourage Other Writers that’s worth a look. Remember, we’re all in this together.
3. Here’s an interesting post on marketing and How to Use the 3-Act Structure To Improve Your Content Marketing by Jeff Bullas.
4. Here’s an interesting take on show, don’t tell from Nils Ödlund at Mythic Scribes: Don’t Show, Don’t Tell – How to Leave Room for the Reader’s Imagination
5. Finally, let’s end with a question: To finish or not to finish a book you don’t like? by Vicki Batman. I say tough it out. What do you think?
That’s all for now. I hope you have a great, productive weekend, get lots of rest and even get some writing done. See you Monday!
Did you read any articles about writing you’d like to share this week? Share ’em in the comments section.