It’s Friday! I’m back from a few days at the cabin with some nice memories and some not-so-nice sunburn. Here’s another edition of Five Links Friday for ya…
1. Let’s start with an interesting post by Noelle Sterne at Writer’s Digest with A Shocking (and Fun) Short Story Writing Technique.
2. For the new writers our there, here’s a good lecture by Brandon Sanderson with an Intro to Prose.
3. Here are 6 Sure-Fire Ways To Get Writing and Keep Writing by Annabel Candy at Write To Done.
4. Ryan Lanz has a post on finishing his manuscript that is worth a read: Completing My First Draft: Three Things I’ve Learned.
5. Here’s an article that all YA writers should consider: I’m A Teenager And I Don’t Like Young Adult Novels. Here’s Why.
That closes out another week. Have a great weekend and get some writing done.
Have some links to share? Leave ’em in the comments section!