And…we are back for Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Are You A Minimalist? Allow Derek Haines at Just Publishing Advice show you how the answer to that question can help with your ebook promotion.
2. Sometimes it feels like your entire writing career is one gigantic emotional obstacle. Here is Jamie Raintree at Writs in the Storm to give you some tips on Overcoming the Emotional Obstacles to a Writing Career.
3. So this is actually pretty cool. Fiona Quinn of Thrill Writing gives the lowdown on Busting Out of Zip Ties, just in case you ever have a character caught in that type of situation.
4. Perhaps the most important thing to learn in writing is How to Make Readers Care About Your Characters Here are some tips from Brianna da Silva at Keystrokes and Closed Doors.
5. Finally, who doesn’t like to write a good fight scene. From Robert Wood at Standout Books, Here’s how to write a DAMN good fight scene.
And that’s it for the week. Hope you have a great weekend. I’ll be staining the deck so…yeah.