1. From Mary Keeley at Booksandsuch.com here is a giant Writing Mechanics and Grammar Checklist.
2. Check out this podcast from Sara Whitford looking at point of view: Who Gets to Tell the Story?
3. Pitch Parties. The things that can render my Twitter feed useless for a day 🙂 Here’s One Literary Agent’s Perspective on Twitter Pitch Parties.
4. Here’s another podcast/youtube video worth watching: Susan Kaye Quinn on Tips for Going Pro, Genre Hopping, and Selling Lots of Science Fiction.
5. Finally, this is an interest article from name with some tips on realistically writing violent characters: TROUBLE! Body Language 101 for Writers Writing Aggression
I hope you have a great weekend. I’ll have a busy one, but that’s better than a boring one, right?