1. The first one is for the fantasy writers out there. Check out High Fantasy Friday – Magic at Sandra Harvey’s site for a look at writing magic in your fantasy world.
2. Here is a good list of 10 Children’s Book Series Every Adult Should Read from The Princess of the Light blog. I think most of these are worth reading, whether you write children’s books or not.
3. Writer’s Digest has a nice article with 12 Lessons Learned From a Debut Author by Anne A. Wilson.
4. The old-school wrestling fan in me loves a good bad buy. I suppose that has carried over into my reading and writing. Here is a post from Bessie Blue looking at how to Craft Dynamic Antagonists Your Readers Will Love.
5. Okay, here’s something cool that is worth a share. Author Sarah Squires has a site called Precisely 25, which features a 25-word story every day. Fun stuff.
So now that you have something to read, get to it. Enjoy your weekend and have fun.