Time for another late night Five Links Friday. But, hey, better late than never, right? Enjoy!
1. There are so many marketing options out there that I’ve never really looked in to Instagram. Here is a post with 4 Tips to Get Started Marketing on Instagram from Power Social.
2. I’ve pitched at conferences a few times. It’s always an exciting, yet anxiety-filled opportunity. Here are some tips in this post by Jane Friend on How to Pitch Agents at a Writers Conference.
3. Here’s a post from M. L. Keller on Avoiding Stilted Dialogue.
4. Building your author brand can sometimes be just as important as writing the book. Kristine Kathryn Rusch has some pointers for you here.
5. How do you find your readers? This is How You Find Your Readers, according to Rachel Thompson in a very informative post at her Bad Redhead Media.
Finally, I’d like close out this week with a plug for the Nebraska Book Festival, taking place this weekend in Lincoln. I’ll be signing books and helping promote the Nebraska Writers Guild from 11:00-12:00 on Saturday, so if you’re there, be sure to stop by and say hi!