1. Check out this post by A. Howitt at Mythic Scribes with some great advice for Writing With Confidence.
2. I don’t particularly enjoy writing a story or novel from multiple POVs, so I only do it if absolutely necessary. When do you really need to write that way? Read this article from Heather Jackson at WriteOnSisters.com for 5 Tests for Writing Multiple POVs.
3. Have you ever wondered by anyone would read romance novels? Me too. Let romance novelist Jody Hedlund explain. Here are 3 Main Reasons Why People Read Romance Novels.
4. Whenever I think about any regrets I have in life, the only one is that I didn’t start writing sooner. But at least I’m not alone in that. Here are 11 Writers Who Started Late.
5. I’ve got short stories in both ebook-only and print-only anthologies, as well as a bunch in available in both formats. My novel is also available in both. But does it really pay for self-published authors or small press publishers to provide print versions of books? Molly Greene asks that very question: Print Vs. Ebooks – Does It Pay To Do Print?
That’s all, folks. Enjoy the weekend and check back soon.