Bleh. Another week is done. Nothing overly exciting came out of it. Let’s make the weekend more productive. But first, it’s Five Links Friday…Enjoy!
1. Here’s something I hadn’t thought about before: Using your family history for writing ideas. Check out The value of capturing family histories by Gail Martin at The Town Wordsmith.
2. Anthony-Nominee S.W. Lauden Weighs In On The Novella in an interesting post at SleuthSayer.org.
3. BookBub has a decent Q & A with Jason Short, Director of Digital Sales at HarperCollins Christian Publishing on How to Drive Preorder Book Sales.
4. Interesting article by Dan Piepenbring at The New Yorker: The Heretical Things Statistics Tell Us About Fiction.
5. Looking for a quick story idea? Check out this Writing Prompt Generator over at The Story Shack.
That’s all for the week. If anybody comes looking for me this weekend (after the kids go to bed) I’ll be locked up in a room working on a book. So wish me luck on getting some words written, and I’ll do the same for you 🙂
Read any good writing articles this week? Share ’em in the comments section!