Hey, it’s Friday! And, dang, I nearly missed it. Here are five links for ya’ll.
1. Let’s start with a look at irony from Reedsy.com in a great, informative post, with lot’s of examples: Learn What Irony (Really) Is and How To Use It.
2. Get that first draft written! Here is Victoria Griffin with 5 Ways how to do that.
3. Here’s a nice post by Janice Hardy showing What Scandal Can Teach Us About Plotting and Tension.
4. Here’s a post by April Dávila on How to Write a Good Rejection.
5. Finally, let’s finish up with 7 Self-Defeating Psychological Habits That Stymie Success from Sherrie Campbell at Entrepreneur.com. Don’t let yourself defeat yourself.
That will do it for the week. Hope you had a great 4th of July and have a great weekend!
Got any links to share? Leave a comment!