Well, we were out of town Wednesday and everybody in the house, including myself, came down with a yucky cold and sore throat, so…yuck. But at least we’re alive, and everything is back in business. So here we are with another Five Links Friday. Enjoy!
1. Here’s a great resource for small press and self-published writers: A searchable database of Book Review Blogs from Reedsy.com.
2. Don’t writing generic characters. Write Kick-Ass characters. Here are Five tips on character development by Codey Amprim at Mythic Scribes.
3. Carrot Rance has a neat Flash Fiction Challenge worth looking into. Hurry though, the deadline is August 15.
4. Here’s a nice, inclusive list of Writing Tools from Writers Helping Writers.
5. And finally, here’s an article from Write to Done on How to Stop Feeling Intimidated by Other Writers.
And that closes out this week. Summer is almost over, and I’m a little sad about it (even though I spend 98% of my time complaining about Summer…go figure) so let make the most of it. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you soon!