1. Everyone is a dreamer. Part of the reason I have this blog is to help me (and you) achieve your writing dreams. HeleneInBetween.com has a great post here with advice on How To Keep Your Dreams Alive (even when your circumstances suck).
2. Now here’s a really interesting post from Drew Chial. How to Keep What You’re Reading Out of Your Writing warns about the accidental plagiarism that might happen when you take too much of what you’re reading into what you’re writing. I don’t personally have this problem with content, but I definitely do with style.
3. Yes, today is Friday, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t check out this Motivational Monday post from Prince of the Light, Living Your Dreams.
4. Here’s another great post from Denise Drespling. How to Set Your Readers Up For Success takes an interesting approach on how to make sure your reader keeps reading.
5. Finally, this might not technically be writing related, but since I do write the occasional horror story, I thought I’d share Hell Horror’s list of the 8 Best Horror Movies of 2015.
And that does it for this week. I’m hoping to lock myself up this weekend for a few hours and make some serious progress on the new novel. Wish me luck 🙂