Here are five writing links for your enjoyment.
1. Better novel project has a great article for those of us who occasionally struggle to write a great villain. Check out How to Create a Remarkable Villain (Beyond the Clichés!).
2. Efficiency isn’t about looking for a shortcut. Thorin Klosowski LifeHacker at Page argues that If You’re Looking for a Shortcut, You’re Doing the Wrong Work.
3. Derek Haines has another article worth reading at his always awesome Just Publishing blog: Self Publishing – It’s About Breaking The Rules.
4. While on the topic of self-publishing, check out The Creative Penn for the Q&A Show On Self-Publishing And Book Marketing With Joanna Penn.
5. Finally, as writers, here is something we should all read and remember. Jealously toward other writers won’t get you anywhere. Focus on yourself. The Color of Envy: Why Being Jealous of Anyone in Publishing is a Terrible Idea.
And that’s it. Stay positive and have a great weekend!