1. Let’s start with an Interview with Seth Godin by Bryan Hutchinson. If you’re not familiar with Seth, you should be. Check out his interview at PositiveWriter.com.
2. Here’s a post from Ava Jae On Trying Something New. We all have to step out of our comfort zones sometimes if we want to take things to the next level.
3. And when trying something new, expect to have some early failures. Expect some rejections. Lynnette Labelle asks Do You Have Thick Skin? Are You Sure? A good question…Are you sure?
4. And speaking of rejection, Hypnos Magazine has a great article sharing some Advice on Style, which takes a look at some of the most common errors they see in the stories they reject.
5. Finally, we all know time is money. But How Much Is Your Time Worth? This Free Tool Will Show You, courtesy of Chris Guillebeau.
That’s it for the week. Have a great weekend and if you’re a horror writer, be sure to check out my Theme of Absence Halloween contest, which is open to submissions until October 1.