Hey, it’s not only Friday, but it’s the first day of a long weekend for a lot of us, and the final Friday before the RMFW conference. I’m getting antsy and can’t wait to get there! But in the meantime, here are some great writing links.
1. Let’s start of the weekend on a good note. Here is some inspirational Writing Advice from Ta-Nehisi Coates worth checking out, care of NothingAnyGood.com.
2. For those of you considering self-publishing, here are 4 Often Overlooked Details That Help Your Book Look Professionally Published by Jane Friedman.
3. Brooke Warner has an article over at Huffington Post that’s worth a read. If you’re looking for The Best Writing Advice that is.
4. As an author published primarily in the small press world, I’m obviously a supporter of small press publishers. Emily Wenstrom at The Write Life gives us 5 Ways Small Press Publishers Offer Opportunities for New Authors.
5. And let’s end on a fun note. Here are 21 Things That Will Make Sense To Writers
And that will do it for this week. Hope you have a great, long weekend and at least take a little bit of time for some writing.