Here is some stuff to read.
1. Social media is such a big deal for new writers trying to gain a fanbase. It can really help make or break you. Here is a nice post about What Writers Should Do on Social Networks by Gary McLaren at WritersUnplugged.
2. Check out this article by Stacey Lee at PublishingCrawl On Being ON SUBMISSION.
3. Should you give up on your writing? I’d say not. Check out this article on NYMag.com that asks that very question: Ask Polly: Should I Just Give Up on My Writing?
4. We all have to write a book blurb at some point or another. Here is How To Write a Captivating Blurb: The Science Behind The Blurbs of NY Times Best Seller List Titles from Keystrokes & Closed Doors.
5. Finally, here a question we should all ask ourselves: Are You Sending Your Readers To Sleep? Here is Derek Haines with some tips if the answer is “yes”.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Set some ambitious writing goals and get them done!