Hey, it’s Friday! Here are Five Links for you to enjoy over the weekend.
1. For those of you starting a novel, be sure to click on over to Reedsy.com and read How Long Should Your Novel Be? Our Editors Have the Answers.
2. Lisa Sell has an awesome and inspirational post on her blog about The Vague World of the Unpublished Writer.
3. Hate drafting? Then check out The Semi-No-Fail Way to Fast Drafting for People Who Hate Drafting by Candace Ganger at Adventures in YA Publilshing for some good tips.
4. Here’s a post worth reading Curtis Brown Creative: True Life Lies: Nikita Lalwani’s Writing Tips.
5. And lets close with another great post by M.L. Keller on Creating conflict in every scene.
That’ll do it for the week. But before you click away, I’ve got a couple of notes and things to plug. First, the Halloween Horror Flash Fiction contest is still open for submissions at Theme of Absence.
And in other news, I’m a late getting the podcast posted this week. It should be up either later tonight, or some time tomorrow. In the meantime, however, we launched a Patreon site for the podcast, if you’d like to help us out (and gain access to some extra features) for a little as a dollar per month, click here to find out how to become a patron.
Otherwise, have a great weekend, and we’ll see ya soon!