First Five Links of September. Enjoy!
1. Check this out: Industry Spotlight: Susan Spann on the Five Things This Publishing Lawyer Wishes Authors Knew. Great, great advice for all of us.
2. Writing ain’t easy. What’s the key to survival? According to Rachelle Gardner, it’s develop a thick skin. Can’t say I disagree with that.
3. Ryan Lanz asks a question we should all be asking ourselves: Is Your Idea Original Enough?
4. Hook your reader. Check out RIGHT HOOK: Baiting Your Book to Attract its Audience by Damon Suede at Romance University.
5. Finally, WriteOnSisters.com has a great post on an audiobook pitfall: Scene Breaks. Give it a look.
So read these posts if you can. Enjoy the long weekend, and if you’re into college football, don’t overdo it–Remember to write!