It is my favorite day of the year. (Yes, even more than Halloween, despite what I have may have said in the past.)
And as I’m a firm believer in setting goals, especially New Year’s Day goals, I wanted to make this Five Links Friday one focused on setting and keeping goals.
1. Don’t waste the opportunity to start fresh for the year with a new set of goals. And just to make sure you keep your new goals, here is a post by Elise Blaha Cripe with 6 Ways To Make Sure You Really, Actually Achieve Your Goals.
2. Now, I know it’s not as easy as it seems. So with that in mind, here are 5 Common Mistakes People Make when Goal Setting, by Elizabeth Larkin.
3. And stop making excuses. Check out No more excuses: How to stop feeling so overwhelmed and start getting stuff done by Kate Erickson at EOFire.com.
4. You know, as I’ve said in the past, all writers are entrepreneurs. So here is a post on How Entrepreneurs Can Create Achievable New Years Resolutions by Brian D. Evans at Influencive.com.
5. Do you like free stuff? You should. And you should also check out the free pdf from Brian Tracy with Simple Ways to Begin Taking Action TODAY.
So what are you waiting for? Set some goals and start the year out right!