Would you like to contribute to Write Good Books?
Awesome! I’m always open to guest posts from writers of any level.
Here’s what topics I’m looking for:
- Insight on your writing process and methods.
- As a writer, what works to help you reach your goals (or what doesn’t work for you.)
- Personal stories about writing successes and failures.
- Motivational posts about writing and success.
- Any other kind of advice for new writers that you’d like to share.
Here’s what you get.
- Author bio and links attached to your posts.
- The satisfaction of knowing you have shared some knowledge about something you’re passionate about 🙂
A couple of notes:
- Submitting a guest post does not guarantee publication. I’ll screen each submission for quality and also to see if it fits the mission and theme of the site.
- Humorous, motivational, personal, or educational guest posts are all great. Negativity, snarky sarcasm, or posts tearing down other authors are not. So keep it positive.
- Regretfully, I’m unable to pay contributors at this point in time, so you’re writing for exposure only. I’ll reevaluate this policy if the blog ever becomes profitable.
To submit a guest post, fill out the form below. Your post must be a new, original article that hasn’t been posted anywhere else, including your own blog.
Expect to hear a response within 30 days.