Time again for another 5 Links Friday: The best articles I read about writing this week. Enjoy!
1. Let’s start off this week on a positive note. Author friends can help critique, inspire, and commiserate. Here are 5 Tips Find Author Friends by Deanna Chase from J.A. Huss.
2. Sometimes it’s okay to take a break. Diane Laney Fitzpatrick shares How Not Writing Can Help Your Writing on Ryan Lanz’s blog.
3. Steven Ramirez has a good post on how you can lose readers by Abandoning Your Protagonist.
4. Sara Ridley at Life of a Storyteller has a good post on What to avoid if you are considering self-publishing.
5. Finally, let’s wrap things up with an older, but still valuable, post by Heather Webb at Fiction University: Choosing a Historical Fiction Topic, or Any Other Topic for That Matter.
That does it for another week in writerland. Hope you have a great and productive weekend!
Got any links to share? Post ’em in the comments section.